How To Treat Hemorrhoids : The method and time of treatment should be decided to the area of the disease (internal or external hemorrhoidal disease), the stage of the disease and the severity of the complaints; if we ask how to treat hemorrhoids… We will share with you, the medical treatment, in this article. And in the other article we will share the sugical treatment.
Medical Treatment: It is a treatment method that eliminating the symptoms of hemorrhoids with some preventions and medications without surgical intervention. Let’s see those preventions and medications, to learn how to treat hemorrhoids.
- Regulation of defecation habits: Regular defecation habit is important for treatment. Long time sitting on the toilet (smoking, reading a newspaper etc.) and avoiding excessive enforcing can reduce tension and pressure in the hemorrhoidal veins, thus preventing hemorrhoids from going out. This is the first answer, for the question of how to treat hemorrhoids. ————————————————————————————————————————————————-
- Regulation of diet: It may be helpful to increase the rate of fiber foods in meals and to get regular defecation habit. Another important issue is drinking enough water. Drink at least 10-12 large glasses of water a day. Fruit juice, coffee, tea does not replace water. This is another application for ‘how to treat hemorrhoids’. ————————————————————————————————————–
- Sitting in a bathtub: Staying 10 minutes in a warm water several times a day reduces symptoms and complaints. After the sitting in a bathtub, the breech area should not be left wet and should be kept dry. With this treatment, even in the most severe hemorrhoids, the pain is reduced within 2-7 days and the hard swelling around the rectum rests within 4-6 weeks. If you ask the question of ‘how to treat hemorrhoids’; you should apply this method. ——————————————————————————————————————————-
- Cream-Pomade applications: There are many pomades used in the treatment of hemorrhoidal disease. Your doctor may recommend a pomade to you depending on the condition of your illness if you asked ‘how to treat hemorrhoids’. ——————————————————————————————————————————————–
- Phlebotropic drugs: There are medicines in the anus veins that control the blood flow and prevent excessive swelling and make the hemorrhoidal disease return to normal soon. These drugs should be used at the doctor’s control.
These are the medical treatments for the answer of how to treat hemorrhoids…