- One of the ways of home remedies for hemorrhoids is to sit in hot water. For this, fill the bathtub with hot water but be sure that it is not burning your skin. Sit inside the water and wait until the water cools down. This method will relieve the pain and will also prevent to possible complications.
- When you wake up in the morning, you drink a cup of chamomile tea before the breakfast, you will be more comfortable during the day. And 3-4 times in a day, by wetting the cotton with the chamomile tea, if you rub with that cotton to the hemorrhoid region, the healing process will accelerate. This is the other way of home remedies for hemorrhoids.
- Horse chestnut (conker) is among the plants that are good for the problem of hemorrhoids. If you prepare the horse chestnut tea and wash the hemorrhoids area with that tea, or if the area is wiped with cotton and tea, the healing process will accelerate. This was another way of home remedies for hemorrhoids.
- 100 gr peganum harmala seeds, 100 gr leek seeds and 1 kilos of honey, in a glass plate, is mixed with a wooden spoon. It is eaten at 2 spoons of prepared mixture half an hour before meals, which will be 3 times daily. This is the other way of home remedies for hemorrhoids.
- 1 pinch Verbascum thapsus, 2 liters of boiling water, 1 pinch of Achillea millefolium, 1 pinch of Elytrigia repens is taken into a brewing stewpot and brewed like tea. Wait for 5-6 minutes, and drink it on an empty stomach as 2 times and a cup each day. This was another way of home remedies for hemorrhoids.
- Eat fresh fruit and vegetables every day. The ratio of protein and fiber in fresh fruits and vegetables is useful for better digestion. The other way of home remedies for hemorrhoids.
- 100 gr of Zedoariae rhizoma roots, 100 gr Lupinus, 100 gr of Terminalia chebula and 1.5 kg of honey are mixed in a suitable size of plate. The prepared mixture is eaten in the morning, afternoon and evening with a spoonful of three times a day for one week. This was another way of home remedies for hemorrhoids.
- You should eat kefir and yogurt every day. Particularly in kefir and yoghurt, some ingredients make the intestines soften and facilitate stools.
These are the some ways of home remedies for hemorrhoids.