Hemorrhoids: There are veins in the anus and the pressure inside these veins, increases due to various reasons. The structure of the veins is allowed to expand. As a result, the veins get out of the breech, to balance the increased pressure. These ball of veins are red-purple. It causes bleeding often. The reason for the bleeding is that it is the end result of destruction of these veins.
Hemorrhoids are called as internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids usually do not cause much pain and itching. It only manifests as intermittent rectal bleeding unless it is not at a very advanced stage. In advanced stages, lobes that come out of the anus and return to normal case by finger may appear. External hemorrhoids usually manifest themselves with pain and burning.
What causes hemorrhoid?
- Changes in intestinal habit (Constipation and diarrhea),
- Pregnancy and birth,
- Irregular life,
- Various professions groups (drivers, pilots),
- Alcohol habits,
- Tumors that settle in the pelvic region,
- Ascites formation in the stomach,
- Colon cancer.
What are Hemorrhoid Symptoms?
- Rectal bleeding (fresh red colored bleeding from the anus),
- Swelling in the breech area that can feel by the finger,
- Wet sensation in the breech area,
Patients presenting with these complaints include anal fissure, perianal fistula, perianal abscess, and other diseases with thrombosis. Pain is a very late finding in internal hemorrhoids. Thrombosed hemorrhoids, perianal abscess, anal fissure should be considered if there is pain in the initial period.
Female Hemorrhoids (Piles):
Hemorrhoid problem is common in pregnant women. This is due to both hormonal changes in pregnant women and growing uterus pressure on the returning blood flow of the legs.
Why do the women complaint increase about the hemorrhoid?
- Increase in constipation problem due to changing eating habits,
- Decrease in bowel movements due to baby growth,
- Pressure increase on vesicles due to baby growth,
- Hormones cause bulge in veins,
- Much enforcing in the toilet.
We hope you found the answers of your questions about hemorrhoids in your mind.